Your Most Trusted and Valued Financial Advisors


February 27, 2023

June 15, 2023 all-day

If you’re a U.S. citizen or resident alien living and working (or on military duty) outside the United States and Puerto Rico, file Form 1040 or Form 1040-SR and pay any tax, interest, and penalties due. Otherwise, see Individuals under April 18, earlier. If you want additional time to file your return, file Form 4868 to obtain 4 additional months to file and pay what you estimate you owe in tax to avoid penalties and interest. Then, file Form 1040 or Form 1040-SR by October 16.

However, if you’re a participant in a combat zone, you may be able to further extend the filing deadline. See Pub. 3, Armed Forces’ Tax Guide.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter